WHAT IS CANNABIDIOL ?
There are two types of cannabinoid receptors found throughout your body (CBI and CM), but they are most abundant in your brain and immune system. CBD is an abbreviation for cannabidiol, a prominent naturally-occurring cannabinoid component found in cannabis that comprises up to 40% of the plant and helps to regulate your endocannabinoid system.
BENEFITS OF CANNABIDIOL
- REDUCES nausea and vomiting
- SUPPRESSES seizure activity
- COMBATS tumor and cancer cells
- COMBATS anxiety and depression disorders
- COMBATS inflammatory disorders